Friday, May 29, 2009

the start of a new chapter....

And so it begins...Im so excited to be creating a new blog space for my work and for my thoughts and I hope you will like it too.... I guess the first blog site was a space with which to play and note ideas and images of my work. However im hoping with this site to give alittle more...such as noting favourite galleries, artists, blogs that Ive found and give more of what I find inspirational!
Here's hoping....

On the weekend I went down to visit the good old Capital... and what a lovely weekend it was too! Happily the winter frosts were not there to greet me...

But I thought id quickly post an image of the beautiful Lake George. I always enjoy staring out of the car window - trying to mentally make a note of how the light keeps changing. You may laugh but it is such a serene place with the most amazing light and colours....