Wednesday, March 24, 2010

to play....

Time to lighten the load and after my little diatribe yesterday...
I need some colour and some fun!
So thought id quickly post up these little drawings; drawings that have now been made into gift cards so they can keep on giving colour and fun to whom ever receives them!
They were made quickly one day in the studio when I was not quite in the mood for a serious painting session... so I thought of getting out my watercolours, gouache paints and coloured pencils for a little colour therapy.. and it worked! An hours later I was knee deep in oil paint and standing in front of a large canvas....



This ones alittle scratchy but you know me...
I like a wee bit of texture in my life!



Hope you have some colour in your day today...
with food or clothes or jewellery...
for me it might be all of the above!
x

No comments: