Thursday, June 24, 2010

c h a n g e ...

It can come as a surprise, a relief, all at once or not at all....
I always wonder about the momentum that brings it about...
Do we bring change on ourselves, is it part of a greater force such as social, community or family change?
Or is it in the stars; an act that is predestined....fate if you will?
Maybe its all of the above...
For me, there is something truly momentous in the air...
As if something other than our individual selves was driving things froward, into a new, and historical chapter...
A new Australian female political leader?
A Socceroos win against the odds?
A Hewitt win at Wimbledon?
I didn't know where to focus my attention at 11pm last night...!
We have just experienced the Winter Solstice and the long nights are about to become a whole lot brighter....shorter...
Maybe that is what is about to happen... a shift in consciousness?
Could be...
All I could do last night was go to bed and wake up with the events of the day sorted, shifted + newly aligned...
And we now have change...
We do everyday...
But does something feel different to you?
It does to me...

No comments: