Monday, June 6, 2011

underfoot/overhead

Happy Monday everyone... I hope you all had a great weekend? For me it was all about warmth, weaving and resting. Warmth as I was trying to keep my body warm in the cold cold wind and rain of winter; weaving and learning, as I went to see an amazing exhibition in Manly that I will talk about later in the week; and resting, as Ive been feeling a little exhausted from a busy week and Ive got a body that is asking to be heard!! OK body... I get the hint!

But today I'm excited as I can finally share with you the images I took from a brilliant exhibition that is now showing in Object Gallery's Project Space. It is called underfoot/overhead and it is a five person exhibition curated by Kate Ford.

I wont talk too much about as I think you'll understand the premise of the show as you virtually walk through it. I love all the textures and fine craftsmanship and use of interesting materials and I hope you do too... Enjoy!































Beautiful isn't it! And its even better in the flesh! Underfoot/Overhead is at Object Gallery's Project Space until June 19, so you still have a couple of weeks to get up close and personal with the artworks if you are in Sydney.
Object Gallery

417 Bourke Street

Surry Hills

tues-fri 11-5pm sat-sun 10-5pm


*All photos taken by tinytrappings. Thank you Object gallery for the opportunity to take images of the exhibition.

No comments: