Friday, October 7, 2011

ready to fly the coop

Coming in to Land 2011 + Standing Tall 2011

Two little birds are about to fly...
They are a little shy and a little nervous 
about their impending adventure
But I know they will enjoy the flight 
and their cosy new home. 

These two new works along with two more are about to leave Australia and be displayed in a new store in Switzerland. It's a really exciting new space and I'm so happy to have been asked to participate... Ill talk more about it soon, but for all those folk who live in Europe these two owl works will be available to purchase sooooooon.... so stay tuned! 

As for me - I am also about to fly the coop, for a much much needed holiday! Ill speak to you before I go... but I am excited about recharging the batteries and discovering new inspirations! 

Have a great Friday evening...
And if you are in the mood for a blogging adventure and are feeling a little hungry, I just discovered this + this recently... Enjoy!

No comments: