Tuesday, November 29, 2011

western plains weatherboard... pt 2

Trinkets, treasures + family photos. And at the bottom is a copy of the Space Invaders exhibition
Catalogue that is on at Dubbo Regional Gallery until March 2012

more amazing Ochre paintings from Warmun WA


Love this old light shade that was in my bedroom... Cant find them anymore!

colour, toys and artworks... all make for a happy living space!


Tjampi woven bowls...

Love this aqua blue leather arm chair! Not to every one's taste.... but I love it!

Soap.

My new friend...

This was my favourite spot to sit... at the back-door where the cool breeze would come in...

Two lovely ladies in their beautiful big green sunny backyard!

Thank you Caroline, Josh, Audrey, Jessie, Sue.... 
for making me feel welcome...
And for all your loving hospitality! 
x

No comments: