Monday, January 23, 2012

m a n i c u r e d

Sturt: Australian Contemporary Craft + Design, Mittagong, Southern Highlands NSW 2011
Hi everyone and happy new week to you! 
On a Monday morning like today I love to look at images that are calm, light-filled and... well.... beautiful! And lucky for me I have some up my sleeve, taken just days ago on my whirl wind trip to Canberra. 

In amongst all the busyness i did find a few moments to relax and recharge the ol' batteries. And two of these moments involved me sitting in lush green manicured spaces like you can see here... 

With all the summer rain that we've been having its no surprise to see everything so so fresh and green... 

Lucky Im feelin inspired by the colour green at the moment. 

Gardens outside National Gallery of Australia, 2011

Sturt College Gardens... so quiet, so beautiful and so so green.




Sturt Gallery is tucked up on the right hand side of the image... nestled behind the big beautiful trees. 











These spaces are also perfect for catching a few deep breaths...
before the year starts to fly away
in earnest!
I hope you enjoyed them too...

No comments: