Monday, September 3, 2012

Spring in my step...

Clarkes Beach, Byron Bay, August 2012

Oh - HELLO lovely new season! 
I am so excited that it's Spring. 
It is my favourite season of the year, as the sun is warmer, fresh flowers begin to appear and fill the air with a delicious scent, Spring babies celebrate their birthdays {and that includes this little tiny}, and I start to feel creative as the days become longer and brighter. 

This year I was also lucky enough to say goodbye to Winter with a week away at Byron - a place that feels like summer all year round! So today... I thought I would start the week off with a few photos from the magical place...
I hope they help you through your Monday-itis! 





oh!!! And a BIG congratulations to my dear friend Kylie, who just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.... on her birthday! Now that is one BIG day for that tiny family! all my lovex

1 comment:

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) said...

Beautiful pictures. Lily has been telling anyone that listens that she's not living in Dubai forever, when she goes back to Australia she's going live in Byron Bay.

And CONGRATS to Kylie, that is wonderful news. xx