Friday, September 12, 2014

springing back into it

^entangled light connections. mix media drawing on paper. 2014^


Its been too long.
Way too long. 
Some thought id left this blog-space for good.
Others asked if I was ok.

I didnt realise Id been away for so long.

The truth of the matter is my solo show took alot of energy, time and organisation. 
And after it all wound up I felt like I didnt have anything left in the ol' tank. 

But thank you for all your messages, and kinds words of support. The exhibition exceeded all my expectations and I loved every minute of it. Except for the part where I talked through tears while trying to give an artist talk on the last day of the show. Haha... that was not my finest hour.

When I get more time Ill post a few more images of the space for you to chew over.
But for now... 

It's Spring! And to get the ball rolling I thought it would be lovely to share a few images that say Spring to me. 

Take care I hope you have a great weekend! 
.........

Oh and before I go - ive just listed a few more workshops that will be coming up in the next few months... just in case you would like to get creative while the sun is shining! 

^colours of the season^

^matrix light movements. mix media drawing on paper. 2014^

^redfern....glowing in pink light^

No comments: