Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just alittle bit cute...

I was just rummaging around on my desk this afternoon and I spied this little book...
Do you remember the Mr. Men series? I loved them as a kid but did not collect many.. but lo' and behold I found a reissued series at Heathrow airport of all places..in 2005!

So of course I had to buy Little Miss Tiny!!

So very cute and so very cool.... well...I guess cool on an old school kind of way, as I take a time warp and remember me roots!!

...oh ... a wee note...
a few people were asking to see some of my new work that ive been going on about... well ive just posted up some images on my mishart blog here... and also my textile owls have gone up on the Le Fil {the thread} exhibition blog here...
The Le Fil {the Thread} exhibition curated by Kath Fries opens on the 30 July at Gaffa Gallery..

No comments: