Wednesday, August 12, 2009

...and it was all.... YELLA....

Slovenia 2005..
After my last posting a found that I have collected a few yellow images in my time...

..and it is time to pull them out ...

and share.

Like every good kid should do!!

Port town of Piran Slovenia 2005


Ljubljana Slovenia 2005

Ljubljana Slovenia 2005



Image + poem from my Girl from Ipanema exhibition in 2003...


Graffiti 2003 - part of the Ipanema series... and yes there is sewing on the drawing! Just cant stop sewing!..even when drawing!


Detail from Graffiti drawing
.......


I haven't really mentioned any good music that ive found lately.. and last week I found an album that I haven't been able to stop listening to - as it is so brilliant! It is the new one by DJ Mitsu the Beats called A word to the Wise... He is out of Japan and as such misses out on press in this country... unless you are into Jazzy, hip hop tunes...

Check out and enjoy!!

No comments: