Monday, September 28, 2009

Today's story in colour....

As it turns from blue to grey outside I thought id just share a few things with you that I have picked up today...

Which all begin withthe letter C....
{What a surpise I hear you say!}


We start with this beautiful image of the Gulabi Gang ( pink army) of freedom fighters from the village of Banda in Northern India...

.....then go through to have a look at the foyer flags in the MCA, signalling the start of the Spring season of Australian-themed exhibitions ...which ill talk about soon....


....then we go on to purchase amazing new art materials and a pot of pure pigment from one of my favourite artstores Parker's Art Supplies in The Rocks....

.......and then to finish....



....we stop off in the studio and rediscover of some tiny sketches !

They are all about energy, movement, the blurring and then re-focusing of the line..... and of course.... colour!!

Enjoy the afternoon...wherever you may be.... and I hope there is alittle colour!

1 comment:

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) said...

I like! Funnily enough my project the past couple of days is to get some colour into the house. We've been looking at rugs, etc. Lil and I had a ball awash in colour at Ruby Star Trader yesterday. I love the sketches. xxx