Thursday, December 3, 2009

market weekend...


In the market for a good market???
Well this Saturday its all on! Surry Hills markets on Crown st is having their monthly market on the green...
And then there's the big one...

The Finders Keepers Christmas market at Everleigh ...
With all manner of craft and art objects on offer, it may be your saving grace for Chrissy ideas!
I know Im going to try and get there for a sneeky look!

But what ever you get up to...
Have a great weekend and I hope you find a nice quiet spot to meditate/dream/be still...
Its a crazy time at the moment and I know im looking to slow down and enjoy a spot of calmness!
take care...

1 comment:

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) said...

Oooh I like the sound of that market. I'm looking for something for the girls. Looking for something beautiful, wooden, unique. I might have to go along.