Saturday, January 9, 2010

sydney festival time!!!





So tonight is the night when Sydney gets its party frock on...


applies the fluro lippy


and makes sure it looks all tarty for the summer!!


{Its when haviana thongs at the beach will just NOT do!!!}


I have to admit that after a week of the studio, visiting friendsand traipsing around the city,
the last thing I feel like doing on a beautiful summers day is head into the throbbing heart of the city centre!! {Im all ready for some beach action... and yes... the thongs are on the feet!!} But I wish everyone a happy festival first night and hope you all find a beat that you can dance too!

I have to admit that I LOVE the festival poster with the symbol of a yellow balloon on it! Simple, beautiful and reminiscent of the summer sun as it beats down on the city streets....


Enjoy your day what ever the activity
and ill see you on the other side of it!
x

No comments: