Monday, January 11, 2010

l i g h t .....

What a weekend of summer we just experienced! Granted i was at the gallery working on sunday, but saturday was all beach + studio and it was pure heaven....
I mean look at the light....
These shots were taken on the lazy late afternoon walk home and I was blown away with how beautiful it was...Every colour seemed to be singing and saying hello and my eyes could not keep up!


love this circle of trees

this is my favouite shot... the two yellow markers on the right,
the shafts of white light through the trees and the soft rays of sun tickling the leaves


the track... the light up the hill was so so strong it was amazing...

And what was i listening to on the way home...?
I regressed back in time to the sounds of RAMP + Minnie Riperton...
who sound as good today as they did in the late 70 early 80s...
Enjoy your week and the summer light!

No comments: