Monday, April 12, 2010

in my shoes ...

Anyone else feeling a little slow in their shoes today?
Or is it just me?
I had a full day planned
with big projects on my mind...
But once I started to potter
I never stopped...
and the day and light
just slipped away...
So here I am posting an entry about...
stuff!
Things Ive found on my travels
and how I see my days at the moment...


The changing light in the evenings...as Autumn set in.

What Im wear nearly every day...
some old shorts,
soon to be retired Reebok trainers
+ an old apron smeared with oil paint! Yummm..


Where Ive been sitting for most of today in front of the computer at my desk...
This is my tiny wall of colour...


An old Vumax 35mm slide projector which was headed for the skip...
I saved the lovely case that it came with as it was too lovely to be thrown out..




Colour..baby! In the most unlikely of places...




Loved the texture of this faded house numbering...



Can we go for a walk now?
please..... ???

2 comments:

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) said...

I had one of those days too. Never quite got to top speed. We learnt that spinning round and round can give you a tummy ache and that the weather is perfect for a picnic! So all was not lost.

Loved your little insight to your day! Really lovely.

Xx

michele aka the tiny said...

ta lovely... yeah sometimes its nice to just take a little look at the day from all the little things you did that day rather than the big things you didnt do...! You are right though, it IS perfect picnic weather x