Thursday, April 15, 2010

the zoo...part two.

x marks the spot...
beginning of my walk at Taylor Square...




This part of a City of Sydney public arts project..
This piece is called Underworld by Dale Miles
and it will be there until July...

It's like a big metal spider coming out onto the square
I love the colours of it and it is definitely noticeable..


A quiet sun trap inside the National Art School...



In the gallery there are two video exhibitions...
This is a still from Fiona Tan's work called
Coming Home...
that is part of the Sherman initiative....


Come in....




Bronze sculptures outside....


10 green bottles....
well not quite green!




Sculpture in its simplest form....
I'm like a Lyrebird at the moment
collecting images of blue things...

The rest of my walk follows this post...
I hope you have found some inspiring spots this week with which to greet the new season...
x

No comments: