Monday, July 19, 2010

h a r d w a r e .

Afternoon y'all...
cold isn't it?!
Ive decided to finally get onto the puter + blog...
and I hope you will indulge me...
as I post up some images that I took this morning
in a wood working room
at my old high school..!
I immediately saw all the primary colours
and had to take a few sneaky shots...

I love love love all the metal, machinery + wood....
I think by now you may have noticed that I am a little bit of a tom boy!

Just a wee bit...
I love all the colours, textures and dynamics of a wood working space...
call me crazy!

Love all the greens, yellows and blues...
all jumbled up and messy....


The cuts outs....
love the free spaces and the line drawings for the missing tools...


hello????
can you hear me????

Oh yellow....
how I love thee!
Much nicer than the murky grey that is outside my window right about now!!
Keep warm...
x

No comments: