Wednesday, July 14, 2010

moody blues....

Before the wind
before the sun...
there was rain!
These were taken at dusk
yesterday
down at The Quay....

I finally went to The MCA to see and their potion of The Biennale extravaganza! Four floors for the die hard art follower - or art wollowers! This piece by Roxy Paine (NY) called Neuron 2010 sits on the patch of grass outside the gallery doors. It is absolutely massive and sort of fitted the moody blue mood down at the Quay yesterday..... and also my moody blue cloud that was sitting just above my head!

Its been there for a little while now and appeared as a result of loss of studio + a few health hiccups. No dramas, but the combination along with the blue weather was a little sad. So I implimented some great words from miss melly who said: treat yourself! so I did! I had a lovely coffee at the beautiful French cafe Le Renaissance in The Rocks and then went to the MCA...where a lovely afternoon was had!


The Biennale ferry with wet shadows...


bye bye little ferry...



bon voyage! I will be on you soon
to see the Cockatoo Island portion
of the Biennale!

All passengers to Manly please have a pleasant journey...


The cirle at Circular Quay!


No more blue as
the orange lights appeared...
It was night...
and then there were two!

No comments: