Monday, October 25, 2010

eye spy....

with my tiny eye....
something beginning with 'c'....!
It's been one of those days...
where my mood has followed the weather patterns...!
The morning was grey + moody, with absolutely
no energy whatsoever...
In a words it was flat, and so was I.
So to change the conditions I walked...
and walked...
and as the day started to clear and become sunny
I seemed to find a sudden spring to my stride...
and I saw....
colour!
These images are of NAS ceramic graduate
Addison Marshall with his work
'The shape of thoughts and the things to come....'2010
I love the addition of colour in amongst all the shiny black
and patterned chalky white
of the porcelain....



Switch....
to
the park.
Hyde
Park.



and the spring display of flowers...



in swathes of pink + orange...

Contrasted with the hot orange of the bins...
that are discarded in the noodle market aftermath!
So long Sydney Food Month...!

And hello...
yellow!

No comments: