Friday, October 29, 2010

making a statement....pick a box.

Graffiti comes in many different guises...
It can be textural and subtle...

... quiet yet serious....

... humorous and quirky...


...crafty and bright....


....beachy and cute...


.... playful and tagged....


.....informative.....


....strong and political....


...alluring and religious....


....hopeful....


...and... miscellaneous?!
who is that shadow???
I wonder...
Graffiti, like people, comes in many different guises.
But in the end it is a personal statement about what someone is feeling, and I guess some of us like to get a public consensus on what we are saying by taking it to the people! Even if it is on the side of a building or a garbage bin!
I, myself, am alittle more on the subtle side of things and like taking my art to the people on this blog! I hope you're enjoying my tiny take on the world, from wherever on the globe you sit! I really do love all your comments and feed back. Thank you...
I hope you enjoy the weekend and take a closer look at some of the arty messages people are putting out there! And for all of you that are heading out to The Sculpture by the Sea exhibition at Bondi....I hope the rain holds off!
take care
x

No comments: