Thursday, December 9, 2010

L a n d e d.

I'mmmmm baaaaaack!
Did you miss me?
I missed you... my blogging buddies!
And I have to admit,
I missed my computer too...
just a little bit!
But I did have a relaxing + lovely time by the beach
and have now arrived back to the city
filled with beautiful images
in my head such as this amazing living sculpture scene on the sand
{seen above}...
Isn't the trunk the most beautiful green?
It's funny to go away at this time of the year...
and slow down when people are at their busiest!
Lists....shopping....decorations...school and uni exams finishing...
people trying to organise catch ups and Christmas lunches!!
It is crazy!
I feel alittle shell shocked actually
as I try to hold on to
this languid/ lackadaisical/ beachy feel that is inside
my head....!
Will it last???
Not in a million years!
But I wish it could...

1 comment:

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) said...

Hope you had a wonderful time! It's lovely to have you back.