Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's all in the trees...

What else is there to say.

It is all in the trees in Tasmania.

Their beauty and majesty are awe-inspiring, and I could not stop taking photos of them. The variation in species, and in colours, kept dramatically changing with each small shift in eco system. It is amazing how much there is to see on such a small island like Tasmania!

Now I'm not going to get all political on you, and start a discussion about the logging situation. I think these beautiful images give you my opinion on the subject ...




Nice way to bring some nature into your Tuesday morning in the city... Don't you think? Although a walk would be better! I'm off now to say hello Jess in the Primrose residency studio. And stroll down memory lane. It was this time last year when I was blogging to you about my time in that studio! Boy time flies...

No comments: