Monday, April 11, 2011

skipping a beat.

I was going to call this post 'heaven'.

As that is where I thought I was.

As soon as I arrived at this magical place called Cradle Mountain I felt happy.

This week is all about my highlights from my recent trip to Tasmania, and today I had to start with my 3 hour walk with Kylie up to Marion's Lookout and then back around Dove Lake. Wow... what a day we had, and a few years ago I thought I would never be able to a) travel and b) go on a walk such as this... as my battle with Crohns Disease was so bad.

But look at me now! Discovering magical places such as this...

I thought I would just let the images speak for themselves today as no words are necessary when you have colours, textures, light and beauty like this...

Heaven indeed!

Enjoy.









Beautiful. And that was just a small small sample of what I saw.

I might show you more of this place later in the week. But I have also promised a few of you some images of the other place that made my heart skip a beat... a.k.a MONA - The Museum of Old+New Art in Hobart that has to be the must exciting art space to open in Australia.....in... ummm... errr... ever! Actually!

How a great Monday everyone...

x

2 comments:

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) said...

Heaven indeed. So proud and happy for you love.

Alenka said...

Beauitful images Michele - the colours are so subtle, warm and cold at the same time. Very heavenly..! I love that place too.. really magestic and the landscape whilst driving inland to it was like being on the moon! x