Monday, May 30, 2011

colour weave...

Happy Monday morning...

Anyone else looking out to a sky that is dark, grey, swollen with rain clouds, and swirling with bird life trying to find sanctuary? Or is that just us in lucky ol' Sydney town?!

I know I keep going on about it, but this has been the coldest and wettest May that Sydney has seen for about 40 years. So I'm a little thrown...! All my plans for starting a few new oil paintings has gone out the window, and I am now resigned to the fact that I have to refocus, regroup, and work on pieces that only require a small desk, a lamp and some patience.

So in that vain, I'm starting off the week with some small reflections on some tiny details, that involve the conscious or unconscious weaving of some beautiful sunny colours...








Enjoy the day and I hope you find some beautiful woven strands of colour in your surroundings...as we usher a new season for the year. x

No comments: