Thursday, September 15, 2011

extras

The big orange stabilo pencil, Aboriginal percussion instrument from the a community in the Kimberley region and some Japanese wrapping paper



Just had to do a bit of a show and tell moment this morning.
I took these images in an excited state a few days after my birthday and thought you might like to have a look... as I was a very lucky chicky indeed! Some beautiful gifts from some very lovely friends and family, with many colourfully patterned papers and fabrics from Japan added in for good measure... Are they all trying to tell me something??

Birthday May Bush flowers that arrive early September in Sydney. Given to me by my mum


























Jewellery goodness. Crochet Brooch in tin case by Sydney artist Cecilie Knowles, Blue butterfly neck piece from Mel Young, Orange beaded earrings, and blue beaded earrings from Olenka

Lovely fabric from ky via Japan

No comments: