Thursday, September 1, 2011

new month. new tiny offerings.



September.
The start of a new season. 
In Australia it means the smell of fresh jasmine catching your nose every time you walk out the door. The sight of fresh + vibrant flowers springing up all over the neighbourhood, and the feel of warm sun rays on your back as the days grow warmer and longer! As you can sort of tell, I look forward to this time of year from about January as I yearn for new inspirations and adventures once Winter waves goodbye. 

Its only the 1st of the month and already a good friend has delivered a beautiful new baby {congratulations Rin}, Ive had a lovely request for some embroidered artworks from a new store in Europe AND.... the sun is shining!
Do I sound like I'm on some sort of drug? Could be. But I hoping for a great month...
To start things off on the right note I have given the tinytrappings store  a good spring clean, uploading new + colourful goodies for you to look at and be tempted by.... 
So take a tiny look and let me know what you think!

No comments: