Monday, September 12, 2011

reaching the mid point.



Yesterday was such a lovely day/
It was my birthday, my 35th birthday, and I had such a brilliant day. 
And this morning I woke up to this colourful sight, after being given these beautiful Freesias by the lovely Lenky, and a big sugary orange flower, from my old mate Fi. Yes...MADE! Can you believe she made this?! No one could believe it... until they put their noses up to the petals and smelt sugar... mmmmm.

Thank you to everyone for your birthday calls, messages, presents, handmade cards, coffees during the day and drinks in the evening. I felt very special indeed and really...happy! Happy to be in this skin surrounded by loving and supportive family and friends. 
And what lies ahead? 
Who knows.... but I am excited. 
Now I just need to find a little more energy and some pep in my step. 
Bring on the hot sunny weather....please!!
x

No comments: