Tuesday, September 6, 2011

spring in my step



How can I not be a little bit excited and rejuvenated with all these beautiful colours surrounding me! It is Spring and today the Sun is hot and shiny...

I don't know about you but last week was one of the busiest and most stressful weeks that I have experienced in a long time... with the good and bad being dealt in equal measure. And all you could do was strap yourself in for the bumpy ride. 

I think it was the change in season. Like the weather, everything sort of goes into hyper drive until things settle down into a calmer and more 'normal' routine. While on a tiny stroll a few days ago I took these photos to remind myself that no matter what, the world will still keep spinning, and changing.... and to find beauty and stillness all you have to do is step outside your door and look at the tiny details.







No comments: