Saturday, November 12, 2011

m o m e n t s

the beautiful kym with her proud father keith...


The day was warm, clear, beautiful
and we all knew it was going to be special.
My little brother and his lovely kymmo, as my papa likes to call her
gathered with close family and friends
in the late afternoon light
to celebrate and share their wedding day...
And it was special.
These images just jumped into my inbox a few moments ago
and I would like to share a few of them with you...

the happy couple

the brother... looking a little nervous.

the colours all appeared as we started to celebrate

And that's me on the left trying to hold back the tears
which flowed as I reached the end of the aisle

flower girls lily and lucy who stole everyone's hearts...




sunset, full moon and a balmy spring evening...
Photos courtesy of Matt Grainger... Thanks Matt.

No comments: