Friday, December 30, 2011

memories of 2011... pt 1

Summer 2011... on a stroll down Balmoral way...

Summer glow... February 2011





























Hi everyone! Happy New Year to you! ... 
Well.... nearly... 
I cant quite believe it's the end of 2011... Can you?
I hope you've had a brilliant Christmas, whatever the season, whatever the celebration...
In Sydney, summer is JUST starting to show its sunny side, bathing us with rays of golden light and warm beachy water, acting as the balm to all the pre-holidays chaos!

In the last few days Ive been trying to squeeze every ounce of beach time in as I can... hence my disappearing act. Ive also been trying to work out how to sign off for 2011, as in previous years I have written a wee post, revisiting some of my favourite moments and discoveries for the year. It's a brilliant way to look back at the great, and not so great moments that have shaped the 12 short months of the year... and I am always amazed at what Ive done, where Ive been and who Ive met. And what I have created!

So this year I'm going to start with some of my favourite images that I have taken, and talked about, throughout the year.... 

And to start... I'm going back to basics with one of my favourite things in the world, namely COLOUR!  

Colour, creativity and playtime all take centre stage on this tiny blog, and in my tiny life...
That is where you can truly discover yourself, your passions, and your inspirations...
So... I hope you enjoy!  

Feather in the summer light

Feather in the winter glow...



Hothouse Hydrangeas... Launceston Tasmania April 2011

Winter silver greens... June 2011

Yellow...always yellow... June 2011

Birthday Flowers... September 2011

A little dog that made a big impression on you all this year... my dog Monte... July 2011

No comments: