Monday, January 9, 2012

an unexpected view...

A view to an alternate universe... January 2012


Happy new year and happy new week to you!
I hope you are well and rested after the weekend, and have started to feel rejuvenated for the start of 2012...
My thoughts and feelings on what I would like to achieve this year have slowly started to take shape and ive been clearing and cleaning many parts and pieces of my life in anticipation of what may come. My wardrobe... my computer... this blog... have all been given a bit of spit and polish, and Im feeling excited for what will come in the next few months...

The first week of this year started in typical tiny fashion though, as I went back to work, made it down to the beach for a swim...or three... and caught my first art gallery opening of the year  with an exhibition called Luminous: The landscapes of Elizabeth Cummings.
And bam! Im inspired! {That didnt take long!} Elizabeth's landscape oil paintings are amazing, as they are big, colourful, energetic and unique. It is a truly brilliant show, and worth catching if you are in Sydney and near The Rocks. 

On the way there I also took a tiny stroll and stumbled upon this magical installation of windows and doors to another world... 
You never know what you'll find in the big city!




No comments: