Monday, February 20, 2012

glowing green spaces

The Domain, Sydney, February 2012

Have you ever noticed that the simple neighbourhood stroll can give you the exact slice of inspiration you were looking for?

With ALL THE RAIN that we've been experiencing in Sydney this summer, the city is literally covered with beautiful green spaces that feel fresh, glowing and alive ... and I am in love. 

I am being drawn to the green colours of the landscape that surrounds me and on this tiny walk through The Domain a few weeks ago I was amazed all the textures, colours and light that I found... or that found me! 

Love the light in this shot. The landscape looks like it is glowing...



Bird vs Tiny Girl... who do you think won this stand off?



Love the texture in this shot. Sometimes its the simple things create new inspirations...

Lots of summer rain equals LOTS of green spaces around town.... 

No comments: