Saturday, April 7, 2012

silvery sydney reflections...

Rodd Point, Five Dock, Sydney April 2012


Its been a BIG Easter week.
Same for you?
From work, appointments, catch ups and time in the studio, the week flew by without a sideways glance. And now its the Easter long weekend and i can hear a collective sigh of relief in the air. The Summer Sun has decided to make another visit to this part of the globe too, so it finally feels like the right time to catch up on all the outdoor fun we missed out on throughout our wet and soggy Summer.

One thing on my Summer list that I never explored was The Bay Walk.
Its a massive harbour track that you can walk, run, bike or drive. And it is different from many other Harbour tracks as it is connected to some great city suburbs like Leichhardt, Lilyfield and Drummoyne.  So I decided that this would be the week where I would take my walkin boots, and my camera, and go on a quick reccy mission to Rodd Point.
And it was beautiful.
Silvery, quiet, and beautiful.







Happy Easter everyone.
I hope you enjoy some much deserved down time this weekend...
with a chocolate or two thrown in!

No comments: