Friday, June 22, 2012

tiny movements.

Rhythm + Flow, 2012
Mixed Media Diptych Drawing on Paper (framed)


ooooooo..... It truly is a Wintery Day today. 
Its windy, its cold, its grey, and the only thing I can think of is a hot hot cup-o-tea. 
Needless to say I haven't moved very far... and I do believe this could be a sign of my movements for the remainder of the day. Oh dear. 

To keep myself on track Ive been ticking off the last few things on my list for the exhibition which has its official opening tomorrow. And I am very excited to see how my new works will be received. So far the bright colours within each drawing and painting have proved to be the salve to all the greyness outside, as all the colours in my pencil and paint box were used in the making of these pieces. 
So I cant say that I didn't try to bring some sunshine to the Wintery Season.

If you are in Sydney tomorrow and would like to come along to Breathing Colours Gallery for the opening at 4pm, Id love to see you there. 
Otherwise enjoy a truly lovely weekend -
and ill see you next week with some images from the show... 
Take care x

1 comment:

Alenka said...

Hey lovely Tinyness!
Hope you had a great night on Saturday!!
Can't wait to see the exhibition! We shall pop in during the week, probably Wedensday (will you be around?) Love to catch up too!
Just returned this eve from chilly Canberra... we're talking minuses..! Sydney was a welcomed balmy temperature when we exited the car tonight ;-)
Hope your well and look forward to seeing the pictures from last night xxx