Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{studio warming} party.

^ white room studio, after the open weekend ^


Boy - what a lovely weekend!
A massive thank you to everyone who came along to the open studios weekend!
It was such a great turn out... with many great introductions, conversations + connections made.
It felt like a house warming party, with coffee + cake from Black Star Pastry included!
{thank you mel, jess + dom}

I had kids drawing, I had dogs surveying, and I had many questions asked, and (hopefully) answered.
It really was a great way to start my residency. 
And a great way to celebrate a new creative space in the heart of this fantastic neighbourhood!

After everyone left on Sunday afternoon I had a chance to sit... and draw... in my tiny diary.
I was back to researching and playing with ideas for this new series.
Things were back to being quiet and still.

{Then I took this photo.}

No comments: