Tuesday, July 21, 2009

what a day....what a day...what a day!!




It has to be said three times as I can hardly contain myself...

It felt like spring as the sun pelted down and made all the lizards - including yours truly - get out there and melt!! Was also a great opportunity to paint and get things done ... and with an impending deadline for the Le Fil exhibition I was counting my lucky stars that I had the time and the energy to get out there and work work work...





The only thing I can offer today is these photos that I recently rediscovered and reclaimed... that sum up the day perfectly...

.....as I start to dream about jasmine and the way it permeates the air in September...

mmmmmm

Pia sums up the beauty of the seasons with this little image on her blog today too! But she is experiencing the sights, smells and tastes of Paris...! {Oh to dream..}

No comments: