Thursday, January 14, 2010

i c e + s n o w.

I have an absolute obsession for drawing boats so this image is a favourite!





So the 2010 summer season has been a little unpredictable.

Boiling hot one minute; wet and drizzly the next!

I have to quietly admit that the sudden shifts of temperature are perfect for me, as the rain makes for brilliant studio hibernating days! Sorry to say that...

I know some of you are lamenting that summer is slowly slipping away without a great stretch of beach days in sight....




While quickly looking at some of my favourite blogs on a wet evening recently I found these beautiful images by the brilliant Sandra Juto in Sweden who is photographing the big freeze in Europe like a kid in a candy store! I mean I cannot imagine living in these sub zero conditions but they do they make for beautiful shots...


The light, the colours, the reflections on the ice....


No comments: