Monday, February 1, 2010

B i g .

Just big.
That's all I have to say...
No just kidding; I have a few more words in me today. Not many more though, as I am suffering from extreme tiredness! Just give me a few 'extras' in a weekend and I'm a zombie by Monday. {And what I mean by extras is parties, functions, gatherings and anything that involves white table clothes and dressing up! }
So... on Saturday I had a beautiful wedding to attend, followed by a busy Sunday at Object, as it was the last day of our Jeff Mincham show. And good old John McDonald decided to write a review of the exhibition... on the last weekend!!!
So people were appearing from all over to catch the final days of this great show, before it tours the country for a few years...
So today I am officially pooped!
I have no more words...
Just a few images from Jeff's opening at Object gallery in November...
He is from South Australia and produces the most beautiful ceramic works...
I wish I could pipe in some elevator music for you to listen to in the background...

No comments: