Monday, March 15, 2010

Beyond city limits...

....comes inspiration!
With the floods comes the colour...and it is so spectacular!
I wish I could get out there to soak it all in... and draw, paint + explore! These are some images from the local rag over the last week of the Simpson Desert springing to life, after the Queensland floods. And boy, is it amazing to see!
The blues, the purples, the reds and pinks...
It's all there!

This image of Uluru is just so inspirational to me at the moment with all the painting I'm attempting at the moment. The way the blue sky wraps around the red earth is so beautiful...

Thought these images might be a nice way to say hello to you on this Monday morning! I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead; a week and that will hopefully provide you with some inspirational moment of your own...

x

No comments: