Friday, August 20, 2010

d r e a m i n ....

Can you believe a place like this exists?!
A place that can transport us ....
from our day to day confines
into wonders that let us
use all our senses...
To carry our troubles away...
And think about things far greater than our tiny selves...


These are some of my treasured destinations from my
journeys in Slovenia...
A country you have heard me talk about
on this tiny space in previous postings.


Now THIS is green!
Pure and true...


It's the magical water!!
Nature at its most beautiful...


The first image is of The Skocjan Cave which is an amazing place that is UNESCO listed and in the southern end of this tiny little country...
The other 3 images are from a walk that I did through the Vintgar Gorge near Lake Bled.
I had never heard of this amazing place before that day...
And now I still dream about...
Blessed that I've experienced it...
And thankful that it forms a small chapter ...
in my tiny journey on this great big globe.

No comments: