Monday, December 13, 2010

s i m p l e.

Now this is what gets me through the year.
Knowing I can come to this place and be free, happy, and relaxed!
Such a beautiful spot that I never tire of...
The subtle colours, the light, the shifts in weather and the beautiful warm water.
All you need...!
These shots are of just that....
The simple beauty of Belongil...

love the long lines....

and simple colours and shapes....
and raw edges....



and textures....

and unexpected bright colours...
washed up on the shore.

Branches reaching for the salt water...
and dark long shadows coming in from behind...


with long quiet expanses...
for you to contemplate and explore.


Where the sky meets the earth...
in colour and light.
And everything feels fresh and rejuvenated!
I'm so happy that I went....
And even with all the rain....
it was magical!
Well.... after all that...there had to be a dose of reality.
And my reality is that I have an operation tomorrow afternoon.
Nothing too major but another one just the same.
So Ill see you on my return to the computer, when I get home in a few days....
Take care till then and ill see you soon
x