Saturday, March 10, 2012

the list.

New Woven Bowl with tiny handles in Orange... 


What a week.
I know its Saturday, but I don't know where the week went. 
So, sometimes its good to do a double check of what you know.... for sure.

I know Ive been busy in the studio, and with a solo show on the horizon, I'm conscious of the fact that its already the second week of March... eep!
I know that my little studio was flooded this week with the torrential rain that fell on much of the State throughout the week... 
I know that everything smells beautiful and fresh and green from all the rain... so I know there are silver linings to all this rain! 
I know that Ive received some amazing news from close friends who are expecting, or delivering beautiful new baby photos into my inbox...
And I know that I have finished these two new woven bowl designs. I'm happy with them both and so they will be heading to the tiny trappings store any day now.

So yes. 
A few things did indeed happen this week.
But sometimes it's good to make a list!



This one im calling a dish as its not as deep as a bowl...
perfect for earrings and rings methinks!

No comments: