Friday, August 2, 2013

(take four)

^ a tiny weaving that someone aptly entitled The Strawberry ^

^  it was a week to reflect and rejuvenate. So I went back to some
of my favourite places and stopped to take in the amazing details
that were right in front of me... in nature ^

^ on a walk through the North Sydney Art Prize down at The Coal Loader Centre
in Sydney I found this worn and weathered rope that was so beautiful in its simplicity ^

^ ive named this image Garden Fence Garland... as that is exactly what it was...
A beautiful early welcome to Spring from Mother Nature^


I just had to share a few of my favourite images from this weeks camera roll -
As im surrounded by so many beautiful colours and textured details at the moment.

I hope you have a rejuvenating weekend -
A lovely start to the new month of August -
And that colour and creative inspiration come looking for you too!

No comments: