Monday, January 13, 2014

happy 2014

(a lovely reminder)




HAPPY 2014 EVERYONE!
I hope you have all had a truly great Christmas/New year break and are now ready to embrace the new energy, new experiences and opportunities that are just around the corner...

2014.
Did you have any idea of where you would be in 2014?
I didnt.
All I know is that I wanted to be healthy. Happy.Able to have the opportunity to see some of the world. Inspired. Living in a beautiful place. In love. And possibly a practising artist...or involved in something creative.

Well dreams do come true.
They may not look and feel exactly how you imagined...
But if I look at my wish list again.
I am all of those things.
And more.
And that makes me thankful, happy, and excited for the year to come.

x

1 comment:

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) said...

Yes, you are all those things and more my dear! Here's to a wonderful and inspired 2014. xxx